- Due to Bordeaux Futures being a PRE-ORDER website, we will not charge shipping rates until all of our items are available for shipment. You will be notified around mid-September 2018 that the items are ready for shipment, and you'll be able to select the preferred shipping type for your order (Ground/2nd Day Air/Overnight). Shipping invoices will be sent and must be paid in full before any orders will be sent to you.
- We are not responsible for FedEx/UPS/DHL delays due to weather or other uncontrollable factors. In the rare event that a package is delayed under these circumstances, we will not be held responsible for any portion of the shipping costs.
- Our shipping prices are estimates based on 750ml bottles.
- We cannot ship to PO, APO, or FPO box offices.
- We cannot ship outside the U.S.
- Orders to Alaska or Hawaii must only be shipped 2nd Day Air.
- For orders larger than 12 bottles, We will ship in seperate boxes. Example: 14 bottles will be shipped as 12 bottles and as 2 bottles.
- Shipping rates for quantities greater than 16 bottles may be manually adjusted to ensure accuracy. We will contact you with the rate change if necessary.
- 2nd Day delivery takes 2 business days from the date of shipment. If you place your order on Monday, the earliest you can hope to receive it would be Wednesday. If you need something delivered the next day, you must select Overnight as your shipping method.
- Overnight and 2nd Day denote BUSINESS DAYS, they do not include Saturday and Sunday. An Overnight shipment placed Friday is a Monday Delivery
- Saturday Deliveries must choose "SATURDAY" as the shipping option.
- It is preferable to send 2nd Day and Overnight packages to a business address.
- Incorrect or insufficient address may incur a $15.00 surcharge.
- Packages may not be rerouted once they have been sent.
- We reserve the right to charge return shipping for refused or undelivered packages.
- Shipping is non refundable in event of returned packages
- Please allow up to 2 business days for your order to be processed
Q: Do I Need to be 21 to order?
A: YES. You must be 21 or over to place an order with us. A signature will be required from an individual 21 years or older upon delivery.
Q: What size are the bottles?
A: All bottles on the site are 750ml. unless otherwise noted.
Q: How safe is sending my personal information and credit card number over the web?
A: It is very safe. The information you send is secured and encrypted using SSL technology. This makes it very difficult for anyone to intercept and interpret your information. It is certainly safer than giving someone your information over the phone.
Q: What do you do with my personal information?
A: We do not share/sell any personal info gathered by this site with anyone.
Q: Do you accept international orders?
A: No. We do not presently ship internationally.
Q: What States do you ship to?
A: Orders for wine may be shipped only where not prohibited by law. Title of ownership for all alcoholic items transfers to buyer at time of purchase. Buyer assumes all responsibility for alcoholic shipments, and is assumed to be familiar with any and all applicable laws regarding shipment of alcohol to the destination provided. We currently ship to AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, HI, ID, IL, IN, MA, MN, MO, NC, NE, NH, NM, SC, VA, WA, WI, WY.
Q: Why does the phone number listed on the web dial someplace called "Randall's"?
A: "Internet Wines and Spirits" and "Randall's Wines and Spirits" are one and the same. The number you have dialed is our base of operations in Fairview Heights, Illinois. It is in fact a lovely and fairly large wine and spirits shop. If you ever find your way to Southern Illinois, be sure to drop by the store.
Q: I have a problem with my order, How do I fix it?
A: Depending on the time of day, You can contact us either by phone or email. Please have your order number ready. (It can be found in your confirmation email.)
Q: Do I pay sales tax?
A: We are only required to collect sales tax for items which are either picked up at the store or shipped to residents of Illinois, New Hampshire, or Missouri.